The last day to enter items is September 16th at 9:00 PM.
How to Prepare and Tag Your Items for sale at Mommy-Wise:
Please carefully read all instructions as they are
ALL IMPORTANT TO SUCCESSFUL SELLERS!
Clean and iron clothing. We have a $3 minimum for clothing items so please create outfits or group up to three items per listing to achieve this price or higher. Each hanger is considered one item toward your limits on items. IRONING HELPS YOUR ITEMS SELL AND SELL FASTER!
You may group outfits, t-shirts, pajamas or sleepers together with up to three items per listing. These MUST be the same size and level of brand quality. We will not accept clothing in bags.
Disinfect toys and sterilize your items.
Items must be labeled with item number.
NO STRAIGHT PINS, STRING, ETC. FOR CLOTHING!
Please price your items at 1/4 to 1/2 of the price you paid. Overpriced items DO NOT SELL before half-price day. You will cost yourself many sales if you over-price items. While creating your tags, you may select to discount your item (50% off only) or choose not to offer a discount . If you choose to donate your items YOU MUST DISCOUNT THEM FOR HALF PRICE DAY.
BARCODING GUIDELINES (what you will need and need to do):
1) Access to a computer, printer and internet with an up-to-date browser like Firefox, Chrome, etc.
2) DO NOT TAPE over the barcodes!
3) MUST USE NORMAL or DRAFT print setting. "Best" quality uses too much ink and causes barcode bleeding.
4) Print out a test page of your barcodes and make sure they are crisp and clear looking.
5) Try not to make your descriptions to the very edge of the description box and try not to use too many capital letters.
6) Use a good description including the brand, color, etc. This is very helpful if your tag becomes separated from your items. ie> Vineyard Vines Light Blue Corduroy Pants