Team Members are a very important part of the Mommy-Wise Sale.
Sellers can earn up to 10% higher commission for their work! There are other benefits, too! As a special treat for their hard work, all TEAM MEMBERS will be the first admitted to the TEAM MEMBER Preview Sale on Sunday, September 27th 5pm-7pm. Each shift worked will receive a ticket per shift.
Only Sellers can be Team Members.
Team Member Benefits
For working one 3-Hour Shift: Earn 5% additional commission, receive a ticket to the Team Member Preview Sale on TUESDAY, September 29th: 5-7pm.
For working two 3-Hour Shifts: Earn 10% additional commission, receive two tickets to the Team Member Preview Sale, Admission to the Half-Price Preview Sale on Friday, October 2nd from 6:30 to 8:00pm. (Admission is for the worker only.)
Sorting shift TEAM MEMBERS who work between 4pm and 7pm on Saturday, October 3rd receive an additional 30% off the 50% off price from 3:30 - 4 PM that day. Sorting is a very important shift.
WE WILL BE ISSUING PASSES FOR TEAM MEMBERS TO THE SALES!
Please come by our location during the drop-off dates (no appointment needed) and we can give you your pass. If you are unable to come by, we will hold your pass for you at the door. Passes are transferable so, if you cannot attend, please pass your pass along! You may bring the pass of ONE other person to reserve their place in line, in order to be fair to all of our volunteers. Numbers in line are given out at 3pm on the day of the Preview Sale (9/29). You will need to return by 4:50pm to get in line by number.
Team Member Guidelines
1) Children: Please know that we adore children but are unable to ensure their safety and security during your shift times and during the preview sale due to the hectic nature of our work. If you have an issue with childcare, text Emily asap (803) 402-4209 to alert us and then visit our website to reschedule your shift.
2) Emergency Rescheduling: If you have an emergency while the sale is underway (October 1st-3rd) and are unable to make your shift, please text Emily at 803-402-4209 to let us know you won't be there and then go on-line to schedule a new shift. We count on our team members to be available for the committed shifts, so please do not take a shift you are unsure about.
3) Missed Shift: If you forgot to work your shift and did not contact us prior to the shift, please make every effort to reschedule. If you do not contact us within 24 hours of your missed shift and do not schedule a new shift, we will not be able to schedule you as a TEAM MEMBER for future sales.
4) Arrival: Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the beginning of your shift, if possible, to receive instructions from the outgoing workers or from our floor managers.
5) Refreshments: We will provide drinks and snacks during every shift. They are located in and around the refrigerator in the check-in room.
6) “Holding”: Please do look at the items as they come in and get ideas about what you’d like to purchase. In an effort to be fair to all of our TEAM MEMBERS and shoppers, we do not allow people to set aside or group items prior to the sale or prior to the 50% off preview sale.
7) Denial of Shift: Mommy-Wise reserves the right to deny TEAM MEMBER opportunities to those who missed a past shift or have had negative incidents while working or shopping the preview sale. Your fellow TEAM MEMBERS deserve the very best shopping experience possible.
8) Preview Sale: Again, we cannot ensure the safety and security of children during the preview sale. It is crowded and hectic and children who are there for a long time get bored or overwhelmed. If you need to bring your children, please have activities and snacks for them. Also, for the benefit of the consignors, please do not allow your children in the toy area unattended.
9) Mindfulness: We have wonderful and enthusiastic TEAM MEMBERS. Please be mindful of other shoppers who may be looking in the same sizes, etc.